Have you excelled in an administrative position in the past and are looking for your next challenge?
Do you love to keep yourself and your team organized, productive and happy?
If so, we’re looking for you!
We’re hiring a stellar, hardworking Administrative Assistant!
Deadline to apply is Monday, August 21st.
Hi, my name is David Nadler, and I own a digital marketing company (we build sales funnels). I help small businesses generate more leads and sales in their (usually) online businesses. Things are going well, so I’m looking for someone to help me.
Currently I have a small team of three to four people. I am looking to expand in a slow-but-steady kind of way. This job averages 10-15 hours per week to begin with. Some weeks might be more, some less, but average is 12 hours per week. If things go well between us, and you’re interested, the opportunity may exist to increase to more hours per week/ month. Obviously I’d like to grow alongside the winning applicant to oﬀer as much employment as you’d like.
You must absolutely have the following equipment:
- Reliable high-speed Internet access
- Fairly strong computer capable of handling media files (probably a Mac that’s 3 years old or newer)
You must absolutely have the following characteristics:
- Very detail-oriented
- Canada or USA-based
- Average to above-average English, both written and spoken
Bonus (although not required) skills include:
- Basic knowledge of HTML such as: embed images, embed audio players, embed youtube videos, hyperlink text, basic text formatting such as bold, underline, italics, paragraph breaks, h1, h2, h3, etc.
- Experience with Infusionsoft, Slack, Google Apps.
- Experience in marketing (agency or department), or experience in sales.
- Follow step-by-step procedures that already exist (follow them *exactly*)
- Make suggestions to me on how to improve checklists (when you see legitimate improvement opportunities – I may say yes or no)
- Create step-by-step checklists with and for other staﬀ to follow
- Projects you’ll be involved in include:
- Creating daily reports (client advertising metrics, internal efficiency & utilization reporting)
- Bookkeeping: Manage accounts receivable (initiate billing, track expenses, collections) and accounts payable (markup credit card transactions, code expenses into quickbooks online.
- Filter through David’s emails so that all he gets are the most important ones (delete irrelevant, answer those that you can, and get a sense of what the remaining are about so you can communicate them intelligently to David).
- Verbally communicate the important emails to David and take note of how he wants to respond to them. Priority:
- Everything else that appears time sensitive
- Pick up and distribute all mail sent to po box. Screen just like emails.
- Handle all scheduling requests and enter all pertinent information into David’s calendar.
- Assist in creation of procedures and management of our playbook
- Handle all miscellaneous projects that David assigns (research, travel, thank you notes, mailings, etc)
- Personal errands, car appointments
- Starting as soon as I find a qualified applicant; next few weeks would be nice, although I’m not going to rush the process. I need the right person in this position
- 30-day trial to begin; if we like each other and feel it is a good fit, we will continue
- First month paid at $15/hr
- Second month and beyond paid at $18.50 per hour
- Each week may fluctuate somewhat, but average of 12 hours per week
Deadline to apply is Friday, August 21st.